Monday, February 28, 2011

Month In Review: February 2011

This month was rather slow for me. I got into a bit of a reading slump, but it seems to be passing.


I read 13 books this month and reviewed 11. As far as debuts authors go I read 4 books for the Debut Author Challenge but only reviewed 2.


The following are the books I read this month.

  1. Turned by Morgan Rice (debut)
  2. Hold Still by Nina LaCour 
  3. The Darlings Are Forever by Melissa Kantor 
  4. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers 
  5. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  6. Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright (debut) 
  7. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers 
  8. A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (debut)
  9. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks 
  10. Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley  
  11. Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
  12. Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (debut) 
  13. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston 

I hope everyone had a great month and best of luck to everyone in March!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...