Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (23)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Summary from goodreads!


Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
July 12, 2011

Amy Goodnight's family is far from normal. She comes from a line of witches, but tries her best to stay far outside the family business. Her summer gig? Ranch-sitting for her aunt with her wacky but beautiful sister. Only the Goodnight Ranch is even less normal than it normally is. Bodies are being discovered, a ghost is on the prowl, and everywhere she turns, the hot neighbor cowboy is in her face.

--

I enjoyed The Splendor Falls so I'm happy to see that Moore has something new coming out. It sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about the cover. 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This sounds great, very interesting! Great pick!

Here's mine: http://crackaspinebookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-but-i-love-him.html

Bri Ahearn said...

I love this cover! The twirl of smoke and the red hair. Do you see many redheads on YA books? Also the MC's name is great. Thanks for sharing.

I Eat Words said...

Texas! My hometown, haha. Great pick! New follower, btw :) Like your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...