Sunday, August 7, 2011

As I'm sure you know + A change regarding reviews

As I'm sure you know I have not been present much lately. I've been taking time to catch up on reading (a bit unsuccessfully) and to spend time with my friends and family. It seems strange but I'm almost positive that once school starts again I'll be blogging more. I seem to be more organized during the school year and seek more reading time as well. So starting August 20 you'll probably see more of me.

During my time off I've thought about how I want to go about doing reviews and came to a decision regarding what I would review.This decision is that I will no longer be accepting books for review. I will only be reading and reviewing books I own or books I receive through NetGalley or the Simon and Schuster Galley Grab.

I think my decision will make reading and reviewing a lot easier for me. I'm sure that I will eventually get back to requesting ARCs and accepting review requests, but right now I need a break from to focus on just my love of reading, not worrying about reviewing.

I hope everyone has been having a good summer! Bye for now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...