Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a fun way for book bloggers to share the books they bought, borrowed, or received for review. This week I got:




For Review:
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

NetGalley:
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore

Galley Grab:
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

Bought:
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson 


A big thank you this week to Simon Pulse, Ann Redisch Stampler, NetGalley, and Galley Grab!

7 comments:

Maya said...

Ooh, THE PLEDGE looks absolutely amazing!! Enjoy!

Ashley Delgado said...

These are some crazy awesome books here! Firstly, Between the Sea and Sky already has me interested because it looks like it's a mermanid book, and I love LOVE LOVE mermaid books. (Is it? lol). And then you have the Pledge, which is a hugely anticipated book, so I'm really excited to read what you think about it. The Name of the Star is also a pretty widely loved book in the blogosphere, and I'm dying to read it. Enjoy it! And The Girl of Fire and Thorns is a book that I've heard evenly divided things about, some people hated it, some people liked it, so I guess it just depends on the person. Anyway, great haul this week! :)

-Ashley
My IMM

Giselle said...

Oh. I got the Pledge and Name of the Star as well. I can't wait to read them I've heard great review of Name of the Star so far. Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great books! Hope you enjoy them all! :D New follower. My IMM is here. Happy Reading!

~Zakiya LadyWings
Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
For the L♥ve of Reading
UnRead Brains Eat Bloody Words

Amanda Shea said...

All of these books look awesome. Especially The Pledge! Kimberly Derting is such a talented author.

sarah darlington said...

Very nice looking group of books! I hope you enjoy!

Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to reading The Pledge and the Name of the Star.

My IMM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...