Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (43)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a fun way for book bloggers to share the books they bought, borrowed, or received for review. This week I got:




For Review:
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

NetGalley:
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore

Galley Grab:
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting

Bought:
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson 


A big thank you this week to Simon Pulse, Ann Redisch Stampler, NetGalley, and Galley Grab!

7 comments:

Maya said...

Ooh, THE PLEDGE looks absolutely amazing!! Enjoy!

Ashley @ What's Your Story? said...

These are some crazy awesome books here! Firstly, Between the Sea and Sky already has me interested because it looks like it's a mermanid book, and I love LOVE LOVE mermaid books. (Is it? lol). And then you have the Pledge, which is a hugely anticipated book, so I'm really excited to read what you think about it. The Name of the Star is also a pretty widely loved book in the blogosphere, and I'm dying to read it. Enjoy it! And The Girl of Fire and Thorns is a book that I've heard evenly divided things about, some people hated it, some people liked it, so I guess it just depends on the person. Anyway, great haul this week! :)

-Ashley
My IMM

Giselle said...

Oh. I got the Pledge and Name of the Star as well. I can't wait to read them I've heard great review of Name of the Star so far. Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great books! Hope you enjoy them all! :D New follower. My IMM is here. Happy Reading!

~Zakiya LadyWings
Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
For the L♥ve of Reading
UnRead Brains Eat Bloody Words

MandyRose said...

All of these books look awesome. Especially The Pledge! Kimberly Derting is such a talented author.

Sarah Darlington said...

Very nice looking group of books! I hope you enjoy!

Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

Angelica Joy said...

I'm looking forward to reading The Pledge and the Name of the Star.

My IMM

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...