Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. I haven't done an IMM in a few weeks so I'm using this one to catch up on everything I've gotten since my last IMM post. 





NetGalley:
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Legacy by Kayla Cluver 
Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock 
Flyaway by Helen Landalf

Bought: 
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Exile by Anne Osterlund

From the Library:
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon 

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Like we will be reading a number of the same books. I got Legacy and Wisdom's Kiss from NetGalley too. I also read and really liked The Gathering. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Tara said...

I really, really want to buy Forgotten, but I shouldn'ttttttt :( But I'm about to start Legacy! I hope we like it. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

Here's what I got this week :)

Lisa said...

oh wow... i want to read these

here's mine

p/s. I'm a new follower

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...