Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (1) + Follow Friday (1)

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books. The Hop takes place every week Friday through Monday, and is pretty much a way to see different blogs and answer bookish questions. This weeks question is: 

"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

My answer: I am most thankful for my family who is always there to support me and my friends. And of course all the awesome people at my local library who put up with me. My Thanksgiving tradition is pretty much just having family over for lunch/dinner. 







Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and works much the same way as the Book Blogger Hop as far as there being a weekly question, except Follow Friday is just on Fridays. This weeks question (brought to us by Ginger at GReads) is:

How long have you been book blogging??


To which my answer is: Not long. I started blogging in September of 2010. So only a couple of months. 


7 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Hi, How are you this evening? Not bad here. I'm a new follower and new to the blogging community.

I am thankful for my family,my great friends . As for tradition we just spend the day together , doing nothing but eating watching movies or football.

FollowFridays

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Wow, you have lots of book reviews for only being at it for a few months. Keep it up. Just dropping by on the blog hop.
-Anne
http:headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower! I've only been blogging since April. I just started getting really into it last month, so I still consider myself a newbie.

Manga Maniac said...

Hi! I found you through the hop and I'm a new follower :)

We have a quiet Thanksgiving planned this year, and I am actually looking forward to spending some time at home for a change.

If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

Prangon said...

Hello there. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. New follower :)
Stop by at my site

Smutty Dirty Bitch

Katie Edwards said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I found you through the hop. (Hello.) We don't have Thanksgiving in the UK, alas, but it's always good to count your blessings. I'm thankful for some good friends and a family who love me as I am, as well as storytelling in all its forms.

I've been blogging for two years, but only regularly since about September.

Kathy Martin said...

Just hopping by to look for kindred souls. It looks like we read a lot of the same kinds of books. I am your newest follower. Have a great Thanksgiving and a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...