Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. Summary from goodreads!

For Review:


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (e-ARC via NetGalley)

My name is Meaghan Chase. 

I thought it was over.That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stay by my side. Drag me into the core of a conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it. 

This time, there will be no turning back.


--Thank you to Harlequin and NetGalley for the e-ARC. This book was amazing! My review should be up sometime in the next week. 

2 comments:

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Oh, I need to read this one, too. Io've heard good things and like the other books in the series. looking forward to your review!

Here's my IMM:
http://kapri-bookfanatics.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mailbox-48.html

Kathy Martin said...

I have this one on my Kindle but am holding off unitl after the first of the year to read it. I have other books to review that are coming out sooner. But I really want to read it. Loved the first two books in the series! My YA mailbox is here. Happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...