Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (2) + Follow Friday (2)

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books and takes place every Friday through Monday. It's a great way to become aware of different blogs and answer fun questions. This week's question is:

"What is your favorite book cover?"

My answer: This is a very hard one because as we all know there are a million pretty covers out there. But I would have to say that at the moment my favorite cover is Sweetly by Jackson Pearce. It's not out yet, but come on, how can you not love that cover?









Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and, unlike the Blog Hop, only takes place on Friday. There's no Featured Blogger this week or question to be answered. Therefore, have a happy Follow Friday! 

4 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I do love that cover! Great pick! I'm your newest follower from Follow Friday :)

Be sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now!

http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3

Euphoria13 said...

Wow, CREEPY cover!

Hi there!

I'm hopping by from the Blog Hop!

I'm a new follower :)

Happy Blogging!

- Mevurah
http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

That cover looks very well done! Amazing blog! Keep up the great work!

Alisha @ www.blacknailedreviews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome cover!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...