Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Summary from goodreads!

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
May 3, 2011

A contemporary YA novel about a girl who, years after her mother's death, gets a fresh start in a new seaside town. She seems to be outrunning the past, but discovers that the sea glass she wears around her neck is not just a token of her mother's memory but a connection to the very stretch of water she now calls home.

Why I'm waiting on it: Sounds like a good family secrets/mystery book. Plus, the cover! Something about it's just so pretty. Moonglass is also a 2011 debut and will hopefully be one of the books I read for the challenge. 

6 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Really good choice. Heard of this novel before and can't wait to read it,too:)
Here is my WoW

And don't forget to check out my 100 follower giveaway to win a copy of Perfect Chemistry. Open internationally, ends Nov 30th. Just click...here !

Kai Agito said...

I've featured this novel a while ago in my other WoW post, and I can't wait for it too! Don't you just love the cover? Great WoW pick!

Here's our WoW picks for this week!

Unknown said...

This one sounds good, great pick! =)

Jenny said...

Great pick! I'm waiting on this one too and I love the colors on the cover, they make me want to pick this one up and stare at it:)

BLHmistress said...

love the cover on this and sounds great too.

MYWOW

Marathon said...

@BeastieBooks

I'm highly intrigued! I genuinely want to read this! I've glanced at the title a couple of times but I haven't actually taken the time out to check it out, so thanks for sharing!

Also, thanks for following le blog! Much appreciated! I'm scoping yours out as I speak lol!

~Asher

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...