Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Summary from goodreads! 

Steel by Carrie Vaughn 
March 15, 2011

When Jill finds a rusty sword tip on a Caribbean beach, she is instantly intrigued—and little expects it will transport her through time to the deck of a pirate ship. Will a dark enchantment, salty kisses, and a duel with an evil pirate captain leave her stranded in the eighteenth century forever?

Drawing on piratical lore and historical fact, Carrie Vaughn creates a vivid world of swaying masts and swelling seas, where blood magic overrules the laws of nature, romance is in the air, and death can come at the single slip of a sword.

--

Why I'm waiting on it: I read Carrie's adult book Discord's Apple and really liked it. Plus, this one sounds ver ver interesting. And, as alway, a pretty cover is involved. 

2 comments:

Alayne said...

I haven't read any of her books. Hope you get a copy soon! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Mariya said...

I am dying to read this book and i love the cover!

My WOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...