Friday, March 4, 2011

Cover Talk (5)

I realize that I did a Cover Talk post not long ago, but since then so many beautiful new covers have popped up and I just can't help but make another post before I forget about them in a frenzy of other covers.


Amplified by Tara Kelly 
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl 



The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson


The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies


Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Supernaturally by Kiersten White


She Said/She Saw by Norah McClintock
Swear by Nina Malkin


So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman

2 comments:

Brittany said...

These are all so pretty! I'm so excited for Beautiful Chaos! Great post :)

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of good books coming our with gorgeous covers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...