Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (25)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Summary from goodreads!


Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
July 12, 2011

On the last day of her junior year, Hannah's boyfriend Ryan dumped her. Facing a summer of loneliness, Hannah turns to her best friend Ava for comfort. Ava does what BFFs do: she stays by Hannah's side...until it's time for Ava to head up to Maine for the summer. Also left behind is Ava's boyfriend, Noah, who's such a great guy he gets Hannah a job at the diner he waits tables at. Slowly, Hannah comes out of her funk thanks to Noah's good conversation and their fun times at the diner. But things get complicated when their friendship turns into attraction--and one night, into a passionate kiss. The novel opens on the first day of senior year; the day Hannah is going to see Ava, Ryan, and Noah all in one place. Over the course of the day secrets and betrayals are revealed, and alliances are broken and reformed. In the end, everyone is paired up once again, but not the way you might think...

--

I love love love Lauren Barnholdt! So I was super excited when I saw that she had a new book coming out. I'm waiting on this book in particular because it's got a very interesting summary and I like the cover.

4 comments:

Mysteriousrose said...

This book sounds very interesting, thank you for sharing.
I'm a new follower^^

MY WOW (Mysteriousbooks)

Sally said...

Great choice. This one is alreay on my wishlist, I love Lauren Barnholdt too!
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Ohhh, I'll definitely be adding this to my TBR list!! Great pick!

Nice blog! New Follower!

Happy Wednesday!
http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-gathering.html

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hi! just hoppin by! new follower!! love the blog! found it on the YA book blog directory! =] follow me too?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...