Thursday, March 31, 2011

Month In Review: March 2011

This month was not my best. I only got 11 books read whereas I usually get 12-14 read, but five of those were debuts. I also only reviewed eight book this month. Thankfully with April comes my spring break, so expect more reading and more books being read.

Below are all the books I managed to read this month.

  1. Clarity by Kim Harrington (debut)
  2. Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
  3. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (debut)
  4. Betrayal by Lee Nichols 
  5. Die For Me by Amy Plum (debut)
  6. Chime by Franny Billingsley 
  7. Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens 
  8. The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker (debut)
  9. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  10. (reread) Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols 
  11. Those That Wake by Jesse Karp (debut)

I hope everyone else had a good March and let's hope for some happy reading in April!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...