Saturday, March 12, 2011

On a more positive note

Last week I talk about what annoys me about books. Since that post was mainly just things I didn't like I thought I should follow it up with something a bit more positive. I will now make a list of what I love about a book's appearance.

  1. When a book's chapters have titles. I'm not sure if this is technically about the appearance of a book, but I love it when chapters have titles. I'm not sure why, but it's almost like a super short summary of what's to come in that chapter.
  2. When a hardcover book has a wonderfully colored cover and inside cover (when you remove the dust jacket). This makes me so happy! Beautiful covers are the best, but when the cover comes off and a cover's still pretty is even better.
  3. When a books has an absolutely gorgeous cover. I don't think there's any reason why I need to explain this one. I will now give you some examples of wonderfully pretty covers.
                                      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on all three, especially when chapters have titles! Happy Reading!

Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...