Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. This was a great week for me! Although I may have gone a bit overboard on NetGalley.

Bought:

Betrayal by Lee Nichols

For Review: 


Chime by Franny Billingsley
After the Kiss by Terra Elan McVoy *
Solid by Shelley Workinger
* I didn't know that this was being sent to me and I wasn't informed that I had won a contest so I'm just assuming that it's for review.
** Thank you to Dial, Simon and Schuster, and Shelley!

NetGalley Reviews:


Hereafter by Tara Hudson
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Mercy by Rebecca Lim


Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin
Die For Me by Amy Plum (check out the new cover here)


Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic 

* Thank you to Harper Collins, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Disney-Hyperion, and NetGalley

From the Library:


Change of Heart by Shari Maurer 

6 comments:

Rie Conley said...

Our IMM are much the same. I'm so excited to read this week's haul. Hopefully you enjoy your books.

IMM

basma aal said...

Awesome books. Happy reading.

Ashley Delgado said...

Wow, that's a lot of books! Have fun reading them!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I have quite a few of the Netgalley ones, and I'm so excited to read them. Enjoy!!

A Beautiful Madness said...

great books! have fun reading them

Tenshi said...

hey, really awesome and interessting books. Have fun with them ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...