Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (5)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. Summary from goodreads!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
December 2, 2010

Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt. 

--

I have heard absolutely wonderful things about this book. And plus, that summary makes it sound very appealing :)

7 comments:

TheBookGirl said...

I've seen alot of talk about this one...the cover is too cute for words!
Hope you enjoy it :)

Steph said...

This looks really good... I will have to add it to my TBR list! Here is my WOW: http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/

Belinda said...

I agree. This sounds like a really good read. Thanks for sharing :)

Here's my WOW for this week

Unknown said...

I can't wait for this one, I've heard so many great things about it. =)

CHRISTIE said...

I’m excited about this one too! Great pick!

Anonymous said...

This one is high on my list too- can't wait to read it!

Jan von Harz said...

Can't wait for this one either. It sound so cute. Great pick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...