Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking The Spine. This is the only summary I could find, but it hails from goodreads!

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
May 10, 2011

What Happened to Goodbye is about a high school senior who, after her parents’ divorce, has taken up the practice of assuming a new identity in each of the four towns she’s lived in.

--

Why i'm waiting on it.

Two words. Sarah. Dessen. Nothing more needs to be said. 

6 comments:

Belinda said...

I can't wait to read this book. I feel in love with the blurb the second I finished reading it. THanks for sharing

Come by and see my WOW

Jenny said...

I haven't read any Sarah Dessen and I definitely need to fix that because all her books sound fantastic, this one included. Thanks for sharing!

CHRISTIE said...

Cute cover! I need to give this author a try! Great pick!

Jill said...

Sold!!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree- anything by Sarah Dessen goes straight to the top of my "I HAVE TO READ THAT OR I WILL SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST" list. So yeah, umm, good choice :)

Alayne said...

Sounds like a cute read! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...