Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. Summary from goodreads!

XVI by Julia Karr
January 6, 2011

In the year 2150, being a girl isn’t necessarily a good thing, especially when your sixteenth (read sex-teenth) birthday is fast approaching. That in itself would be enough to make anyone more than a little nuts, what with the tattoo and all – but Nina Oberon’s life has taken a definite turn for the worse. Her mother is brutally stabbed and left for dead. Before dying, she entrusts a secret book to Nina, telling her to deliver it to Nina's father. But, first Nina has to find him; since for fifteen years he's been officially dead. Complications arise when she rescues Sal, a mysterious, and ultra hot guy. He seems to like Nina, but also seems to know more about her father than he’s letting on. Then there’s that murderous ex-government agent who’s stalking her, and just happens to be her little sister’s dad

--

Tell me that doesn't sound awesomely intriguing! 

6 comments:

Belinda said...

This sounds like such a good read and I'm interested to see what people say about it. I'll be keeping my eye out for it. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

Here's my WOW choice for the week

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I'm waiting for this book too! It looks incredible :)

Straylights said...

Sounds like this will be a good read! I shall be watching out for it. Great pick!


Come check out my WoW :D

Heather said...

I'm always a fan of secret tomes!! XD

This one sounds interesting and terrifying!

Check mine out HERE!

sablelexi said...

I've been waiting on this one for a couple of weeks now. It's a great pick!

Check Out what I’m waiting for here.

Jude said...

This sounds great. A bit of intrigue, a bit of romance. What could be better?

This is what I'm waiting on this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...