Friday, April 1, 2011

Coming Up In April

This post was inspired by Tara's "Excited For..." posts over at Hobbitsies. I decided to do something a little like Tara does and show off some of the books that are coming out this month that I hope get the chance to read and review. Obviously not all YA books coming out in April are going to be here, but the ones I can't wait to read will be. 



April 05: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing)
This series is AMAZING! I'm not a fan of this book's cover, but that hardly matters next to the wonderfulness that I'm sure this book will be.

April 05:  Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Dutton Juvenile)
Another great series! I've heard great things about this one and can't wait to see where Adam and Mia's relationship goes after If I Stay.


April 05: Stay by Deb Caletti (Simon Pulse)
I admit that I have a thing for obsessive/stalkerish relationships. They seem more interesting, so I think this could be right up my alley.

April 05: Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer (HarperTeen)
Photography in books is always fun! Plus the cover is gorgeous.


April 05: Huntress by Malinda Lo (Brown Books for Young Readers)
I have yet to read Lo's first novel, but this one sounds very original and fantasy-ish. 

April 08: Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso (Flux)
Sounds mysterious and intriguing. Plus it gets points for the cover!


April 12: Enclave by Ann Aguirre (Feiwel & Friends)
A new spin on dystopian with some possible romance thrown in? Sounds good to me.

April 12: Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipson (Zondervan)
This sounds like it has potential to be a really good contemporary novel.


April 19: Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz (Simon Pulse)
I've heard great things about Hannah's books and this seems like it'd be a good spring break/summer book.


April 26: We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
The Summer series is a wonderful beach-read-with-heart type of series and I NEED to know how it ends and who Belly ends up with.


April 28: Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith (Dutton Children's Books)
I love love love road trip books, and this one looks cute and fun and just full of wonderfulness. Plus it's part of the Contemps challenge.

April 28: Exile by Anne Osterlund (Speak) 
I read Aurelia way back when it first came out and I always wondered if there would be a sequel, and now it's here. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...