Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cover Talk (7)

Cover Talk is something I started so that I could show off all the pretty covers that are out there. It's kind of a mix between Kristi's Books to Pine For and Steph Su's Cover Lust.



What Comes After by Steve Watkins 
All These Things I've Done by Gavrielle Zevin


Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly 
As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott


Going Underground by Susan Vaught
From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender


Forgiven by Janet Fox


Popular by Alissa Grosso
I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan


Displacement by Thalia Chaltas
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay


I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey


Misfit by Jon Skovron
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton 


Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel 

1 comment:

Janet Gurtler said...

Thanks for including I'M NOT HER. I'm partial to it myself. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...