Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (30)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. This week was all around good. I got a few from the library as well as a few for review.





From the Library: 
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John

For Review:
Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell (finished copy/Publisher)
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab (e-ARC/NetGalley and Publisher)
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson (e-ARC/NetGalley and Publisher)
Sharks & Boys by Kristen Tracy (e-ARC/NetGalley and Publisher)
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (e-ARC/NetGalley and Publisher)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (e-ARC/NetGalley and Publisher)
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade (e-ARC/NetGalley and Publisher)

Thank you to HarperTeen, Harlequin Teen, Carolrhoda Lab, Hyperion, and NetGalley.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got some good books here. I just got Near Witch that I'm really looking forward to reading.

Unknown said...

Wow, you got a great haul this week!

I also got Girl in the Steel Corset.

The Near Witch and Ultraviolet look so good! I hope you enjoy reading them and look forward to your reviews.

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Ohhh, I really want to read Going too far!! I'm looking forward to starting The Girl in the Steel Corset as well! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...