Monday, April 18, 2011

My 5 Greatest Loves

I decided to let everyone learn a little more about me, so I'm going off topic today and instead of doing a review I thought I'd tell you about the five things in my life that I absolutely love (in no particular order).


1. That 70's Show. This is possibly the funniest show I've ever watched. Some of it can be stupid humor, but I think it's overall hilarious.
2. Pigs. Many people think this one is strange, but I love pigs. They're just so adorable and whatnot. I actually have a collection of pig figurines which is probably a little much, but hey, they're cute!
3. Mexican food. I could live off of this stuff people. Something about it just appeals to me so much more than any other foods.

4. Criminal Minds. Another TV show, but just as awesome. This show isn't for the squeamish, and you just might have to be a little twisted to love it as much as I do, but it's AMAZING! And for those of you who watch it, SPENCER IS THE BEST!
5. Books. This one's pretty much a given. This blog should be a symbol unto itself of my love of books, but I thought I'd mention it again for fun.

1 comment:

Sonythebooklover said...

Nice list but saddly we only have number 4and 5 in common.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...