Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. I may not have gotten much this week, but what I did get was utterly wonderful!




Bought: 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Hardcover)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Hardcover) (my review)

For Review:
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez (e-galley from Simon & Schuster Galley Grab)
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott (e-galley from Simon & Schuster Galley Grab)
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford (NetGalley)

Thank you to Simon & Schuster Galley Grab, NetGalley, and Bloomsbury!

2 comments:

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

I've heard amazing things about Gale Forman! I have no idea why I haven't gotten around to reading If I Stay yet! I hope you enjoy all the great reads :)

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Small Review said...

Oh, thanks for the heads up about The Poisoned House! I've been looking for that book. Happy reading :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...