Friday, May 6, 2011

Cover Talk (8)

I started Cover Talk as a way to show off pretty covers that I find for books around the web. Cover Talk isn't a scheduled post, and it was inspired by Steph Su's Cover Lust and Kristi's Books to Pine For.


If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Eternal by Gillian Shields


Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto


The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala 


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Cayman Summer by Angela Morrison 


The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen 


Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick 
You Against Me by Jenny Downham 


Paperback Reprint


Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien

1 comment:

Selina said...

Great selection! The Predicteds cover reminds me a bit of the Jenna Fox cover. Glow feels similar to the Matched cover. I am reading Birthmarked at the moment, and the new cover really represents the book. By the way: added myself as a new follower :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...