Friday, January 28, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (3)

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and is a fun way to find new blogs. Every week The Hop runs from Friday to Monday and there's always a book related question to answer. This week's question is:

 "What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"

My Answer: I am super excited about Veronica Roth's debut novel Divergent. I've only seen a few reviews, but most of the people who received an ARC say that it's amazing. It's got a beautiful cover and the summary makes me think a bit of The Huger Games, which I loved. Plus it just looks like an overall interesting book. 

1 comment:

Katie Edwards said...

Hi Kathryn! I haven't heard about this book yet, will have to look out for it. The books I'm looking forward to are Maggie Stiefvater's Forever and Lauren Oliver's Delirium (not long to go now!) Most of all, though, I'm looking forward to those books I don't yet know about that will take me by surprise, whether old or new.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...