Monday, January 31, 2011

Month In Review: January 2011

I dare say this has been a successful month for me! As a start to the new year I've done pretty good on following my new year's resolutions. I've posted every day and I started doing discussion posts and some cover posts.


I read 14 books this month (3 of which were debuts) and reviewed 16. I had an interview with Jeanine Cummins and even managed to have an epiphany.


The following books are books I read this month.

  1. Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison 
  2. Forget You by Jennifer Echols 
  3. Remedial Magic by Jenna Black 
  4. My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent 
  5. Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl 
  6. Shadowspell by Jenna Black 
  7. My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking 
  8. XVI by Julia Karr (debut) 
  9. Immortal by Lauren Burd 
  10. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta 
  11. The Matchmakers by Jennifer Colgan 
  12. The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins 
  13. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (debut)
  14. Warped by Maurissa Guibord (debut) 
Unfortunately this month has also brought with it a reading slump. For about the past week and a half I just haven't been able to get into any books. Hopefully this will pass soon though! 


I hope you all had a wonderful January and a great start to the new year!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...