Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (20)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Summary from goodreads!


Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
June 23, 2011 

In CRUSH CONTROL, the daughter of a famous Las Vegas hypnotist learns the consequences of using hypnotism to make boys fall in love with her.

--

I'm sure there's a longer summary to come, but just that little bit has me intrigued. Plus this cover is BEAUTIFUL. It reminds me of Jennifer's other novel Lipstick Apology (which I still need to read!). 

4 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

what a cool cover!

The Book Angel said...

Never heard of this book! I'm a new follower and I love your blog!

My Waiting on Wednesday is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Kelly Peres said...

Totally love this cover very eye catching!! As well the summary does have me intrigued! definitely going to look into this one!!
Thanks for the heads up!!!

My Wow is HERE

BLHmistress said...

using hypnotism to make boys fall in love with you ummm I like that lol.

My WOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...