Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cover Talk (1)

I decided to start periodically doing a post about covers. It'll be similar to Kristi's Books to Pine For and Steph Su's Cover Lust. Pretty much it's just a way for me to show off all the amazing covers that I find and love.


Wildfire by Karsten Knight 
Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade 


Starstruck by Cyn Balog
Shine by Lauren Myracle 


Passion by Lauren Kate
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake


The Returning by Christine Hinwood 
Sirensong by Jenna Black 


 Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
 Sweetly by Jackson Pearce 


Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany 
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson 


 Luminous by Dawn Metcalf 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great choices! The Sweetly one always freaks me out when I see the face aha. I'm excited for many of these books.

Small Review said...

Nice choices! I'm really glad the publishers kept the theme and models for Queen of the Dead.

Karsten Knight said...

Thanks for inluding WILDEFIRE on this list (and next to so many other amazing covers).
~Karsten Knight

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...