Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (19)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Summary and cover from goodreads!


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
September 27, 2011

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a 
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can. 


She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember 

that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is. 



She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been 

through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.

--

Does a book with a cover or summary like that really need a reason for why I'm waiting on it? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cover. That's exactly why I can't wait for this to come out.

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for this book to come out - I just can't believe we have to wait for September! It sounds fantastic though.

Here's my pick: http://crackaspinebookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2-return-midnight.html

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for this book to come out - I just can't believe we have to wait for September! It sounds fantastic though.

Here's my pick: http://crackaspinebookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2-return-midnight.html

BLHmistress said...

I seen this one around a lot , might have to check it out.

My WOW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...